CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ok, Ok!! I will start posting in my blog more often. Well, I start work tomorrow. I am going to work for a hospital and I hope everything goes well. I haven't even found a sitter yet. Crazy! My life has been busy getting ready for Christmas. You can only imagine with 4 kids. I went to see I Am Legend this past Friday night and it was awesome. I was hiding behind my jacket for a lot of it cause it was so scary but good. I love Will Smith. Well, I decided to go back to nursing school. Actually, I have 4 classes left till I can apply for the program so I will start in January taking Anatomy & Phys and Eng. 101. I am scared!! It has been forever since I was in school. It is perfect timing right now because by Fall of '08, 3 of my kids will be in school full time and Grayson will be in preschool. Time really does fly by. I can't believe they are all growing up.

3 comments:

Mia said...

Arent you soooo excited to start school...and work!!!?!??!??! Im totally jealous - I want a degree and a kick butt job!!! Maybe some day! Im glad you finally decided to post to your blog. Cant wait to see you on Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Carlie said...

yeah for school and work. I wish I could go back to school and get a totally awesome job. youre so lucku. I would love it if you could take some pics of my boys again both together and sepeerate at christmas. Cant wait. hope gage and grayson like their presents.

Mia said...

HEy - how was your first day at work???