CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1st days of work

Well I just completed my 2nd day of training at work. We had to sit in a classroom both days for 8 hrs. Fun hu? Well one of the reasons I am going back to work is to get benefits. Mitch doesn't get benefits through his work so if I was to work a minimum of 16 hours a week, then I would qualify for full benefits for my whole family. AMAZING HU??!! It is really hard to get a position through the hospital at a certain department, and that is the only way to receive benefits. So I got hired on as their float pool which means I can pick my hours and days but I don't get benefits with that position but I do get paid more. I knew that if I was to accept that position then I can transfer to a benefited position because they seem to hire internally first for those. (I don't know if I am making any sense)! Anyway, I am excited because I have an interview.

9 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

HI Jenny I'm so glad to see you have a blog. I hope all is going well with your new job. Have a Merry Christmas!

Carlie said...

wahoo on your new job and interview. COngrats. Hope all goes well and that you get it. You're awesome. See ya at Christmas. cant wait. (for it to be over with)

Mia said...

jen, I hope you are having fun at work. It must be nice to get out of the house and associate with grown-ups. Good luck with getting the position with benefits. If you dont get it, are you going to continue working there??

Carlie said...

hey, you should do a post from christmas

Carlie said...

hey, i know you're busy- but when you get a chance could you email me the pics of me and bo and the boys from christmas, I would really apreciate it. thanks
hows work going for ya?

Carlie said...

boring- u need anew post

Carlie said...

would you be intersted in coming down to a jewlry party if i were to host one? let me knwo

Carlie said...

if you have the time to email me and tell me that you dont have time to blog because you work and take care of four kids, then you have time to update your blog. even if it is really short. haha

Anonymous said...

Hi family!!! Nice to see pics of the family I can't squeeze and see in person. I miss you all very much. Jen how is Brody doing? Guess what guys....I am getting married July 19th. The kids and I are stoked!!! Talk about crazy how's this for crazy. I have 5 kids that live with me and man is it challenging! Mishale is almost 20, Matt will be 16 this year, Brianna just turned 12, Katie is 9 and Dillan is almost 8. Holy Cow when did I grow up? LOL. Love you all and email me! Liane (Black Sheep)