CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 blogs

Well, Mitch just started our family blog but I am determined to keep mine up as well. That way I can talk all about myself. LOL!! Things have definetely been crazy around here. ONly 4 more weeks left until my Anatomy class is over. Yea!! I am so done with school for a while. I can't believe how much time it takes. I am busy enough with Heritage Makers. And that is a lot more fun. Our family is just getting over being sick. Always fun. Well, Gage just turned 5 years old I can't believe it. And the biggest shocker of all for me is that I got my hair chopped off. And it is all the way up to mymy chin. I am told that I look older, more sophisticated. I just know that it feels better.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Jen, I just found Mitch's blog, and that's where I found yours! It was fun to read up on what's been going on in your lives down there since we never see you guys anymore! Are you guys planning on coming up to the Fillmore area at all this summer? Probably not since Mitch's parents aren't here anymore. You are always welcome here if you need a place to crash. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! But I guess mine are right there with yours. It's crazy! So you are going back to school? What a woman! And you cut off your hair? You need to post a pic of that, I don't think I have ever seen you with short hair. Well, keep in touch, Lisa Teeples